Kiss the Girls by James Patterson

Kiss the Girls (1994)

by James Patterson

Series: Alex Cross (2)

Recently added byRena37, private library, Padako77, BookHavenAZ, MelissiaLenox, jlkstj, aychayen, Bookravyn
    Hide by Lisa Gardner (Shuffy2)
    Shuffy2: Both have creepy abductions...
    Alone by Lisa Gardner (Shuffy2)
    Shuffy2: Both have creepy abductions...

English (62)  Dutch (1)  Spanish (1)  French (1)  All (65)
Great book

Loved it and can't wait to start the next one. Alex Cross is such an intriguing character and I'm so happy there are tons of Alex Cross novels to read. ( )
  BingeReader87 | Nov 22, 2017 |
So why did I stop at Chapter 66? Well, there's approximately another 59 more chapters to go and I just couldn't take anymore of the cringe worthy dialogue or the obvious set up for the main character getting into a relationship with the victim. A victim who was kidnapped, tortured and raped. (Don't know if that happened but it just seems like that's where it was leading). I'm very open minded when it comes to reading but I felt very dirty reading this unnecessary depravity of story telling. I have to say I just felt so weird reading the words, the sentences, the dialogue, the scenes, the plots, the characters and just about everything. It's just so weird, I wondered how is this series so popular. I surprisingly made it through the first book and expected it to get better but instead it just took a thousand steps further down. And oh. my. god. the narrator with the constant use of the word -- baby was just too creepy. I guess that's it for me with this series. ( )
  GigisIrieReads | Aug 10, 2017 |
The second book to star Alex Cross, Kiss the Girls (the follow-up to Along Came A Spider) had been a very enjoyable read for me. Something about the writing style of Patterson just has a way of pulling the reader right into the heart of the action. And this one doesn't disappoint.

The plot, exciting and fast-paced, has Cross pitted against two serial killers: "Casanova" and "The Gentleman Caller". The first of the two, "Casanova", is responsible for the murders of four people in 1975; and the other psychopath, "The Gentleman Caller", slaughters a couple in 1981. Two homicidal maniacs, only one Alex Cross.

Kiss the Girls has a well-rounded plot with true-to-form character development (and yes, Cross's best friend/partner John Sampson also stars.) The reader will be shocked to finally learn the true identities of both in this, the second grim action-packed, and heart-pounding Alex Cross thriller from the best-selling MasterClass king, James Patterson.

A must-read!
  CatEllington | May 5, 2017 |
Great thriller. Cross is easy to like. The storyline kept me on edge. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
Great thriller. Cross is easy to like. The storyline kept me on edge. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Giumelli, OmbrettaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Sappinen, Jorma-VeikkoTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Isabelle Anne and Charles Henry
For three weeks, the young killer actually lived inside the walls of an extraordinary fifteen-room beach house.
book or movie???
Unknown if book or if the movie (based on the book)

The second book in the #1 bestselling Alex Cross series!
In Los Angeles, a reporter investigating a series of murders is killed. In Chapel Hill, North Carolina, a beautiful medical intern suddenly disappears. In Washington D.C. Alex Cross is back to solve the most baffling and terrifying murder case ever. Two clever pattern killers are collaborating, cooperating, competing--and they are working coast to coast.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:12 -0400)

Two killers compete with each other for who can commit the most murders. One lives in Los Angeles and specializes in dismembering his victims, the other operates in the Carolinas, his specialty being college girls. By the author of Along Came a Spider.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,814,687 books! | Top bar: Always visible