1) David Allen Walsh (b. 2 Sept 1945) is the author of WHY Do They Act That Way?: A Survival Guide to the Adolescent Brain. A
2) David Joseph Walsh (b. 17 June 1955) is the author of From Lance to Landis.
3) David John Walsh (b. 29 July 1950) is the author of After ideology : recovering the spiritual foundations of freedom.
4) David Dominic Walsh (b. 1961) is the author of A Bone of Fact.
5) David Walsh (b. 13 June 1950) is the author of Oileain: A Guide to the Irish Islands.
6) Do not reuse/reassign this number. NOTE: the content assigned here belonged with David Walsh #3.
7) David M. Walsh, is the author of The Military Balance in the Cold War: US Perceptions and Policy, 1976-85 (Cold War History).
8) David Walsh (b. 1 Aug 1949)
is the author of The Aesthetic Component of Socialism.
David Walsh (b. 31 Aug 1951)
is the author of Distorted ideals in Greek vase-painting : the world of mythological Burlesque.
10) David Walsh (b. 1969), is the author of British Redcoats.