Melvil Decimal System: 346.7305
Dewmoji: 👫 > ⚖ > 🤫 > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Constitutional and administrative law
Commerce, Defense, Public Finance, And Public Property
Contemporary Legal Issues
Courts And Procedure
Cases, Laws, Regulations
Codes; Revised statutes
Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
South Central U.S.
West Coast U.S.
Works under MDS 346.7305
- Inheritance in America: From Colonial Times to the Present by Carole Shammas
- Plan Your Estate by Denis Clifford
- Make Your Own Living Trust by Denis Clifford
- Nolo's Simple Will Book by Denis Clifford
- The executor's guide : settling a loved one's estate or trust by Mary Randolph J.D.
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates by Jesse Dukeminier
- The Living Trust by Henry W. Abts
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Wills and Estates by Stephen M Maple
- Estate Planning Basics by Denis Clifford
- Guide to Wills & Estates by American Bar Association
- Encyclopedia of Estate Planning by Robert S. Holzman
- Beyond the Grave revised edition: The Right Way and the Wrong Way of Leaving Money To Your Children (and Others) by Gerald M. Condon
- The Executor's Handbook: A Step-By-Step Guide to Settling an Estate for Personal Representatives, Administrators, and Be by Theodore E. Hughes
- Beyond the Grave: The Right Way and the Wrong Way of Leaving Money to Your Children (And Others) by Gerald M. Condon
- Quick & Legal Will Book by Denis Clifford
- How to Settle an Estate by Charles K. Plotnick
- AARP Crash Course in Estate Planning: The Essential Guide to Wills, Trusts, and Your Personal Legacy (AARP) by Michael T. Palermo
- Loving Trust by Robert A. Esperti
- Estate Planning For Dummies by Jordan Simon
- 8 Ways to Avoid Probate by Mary Randolph J.D.
- Immortality and the Law: The Rising Power of the American Dead by Ray D. Madoff
- The Complete Book of Trusts by Martin M. Shenkman
- Estate Planning for People with a Chronic Condition or Disability by Martin Shenkman
- Estate and Trust Administration For Dummies by Margaret Atkins Munro
- American Bar Association Guide to Wills and Estates, Fourth Edition: An Interactive Guide to Preparing Your Wills, Estates, Trusts, and Taxes (American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates) by American B* Association
- The Complete Book of Wills, Estates, and Trusts by Alexander A. Bove
- How to Avoid Probate! by Norman F. Dacey
- Wills and trusts in a nutshell by Robert L. Mennell
- Leave Your House in Order by John G. Watts
- Understanding Trusts and Estates by Roger W. Andersen
- Johnson v. Johnson by Barbara Goldsmith
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates: Examples and Explanations by Gerry W. Beyer
- Legacy Plan, Protect & Preserve Your Estate: Plan, Protect & Preserve Your Estate by Robert A. Esperti
- How to administer an estate: A step-by-step guide for families and friends by Stephen G. Christianson
- Wills, Trusts, and Probate Law for Paralegals by Pamela S. Gibson
- Everything Your Heirs Need to Know by David S. Magee
- Quicken Willmaker Plus 2009 Edition: Estate Planning Essentials (Book with Software) by Editors of Nolo
- Protect Your Estate: A Personal Guide to Intelligent Estate Planning by Robert A. Esperti
- ABA/AARP Checklist for Family Survivors: A Guide to Practical and Legal Matters When Someone You Love Dies by Sally Balch Hurme
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Administration for the Paralegal by Dennis R. Hower
- How to Avoid Probate Update by Norman F. Dacey
- Estate Planning Made Easy by David T. Phillips
- Dead Hands: A Social History of Wills, Trusts, and Inheritance Law (Stanford Law Books) by Lawrence Friedman
- 60-Minute Estate Planner: Fast and Easy Plans for Saving Taxes, Avoiding Probate, and Maximizing Inheritance (Sixty Minute Estate Planner) by Sandy F. Kraemer
- Estate Planning Smarts: A Practical, User-Friendly, Action-Oriented Guide, 2nd Edition by Deborah L. Jacobs
- Wills and Trusts Kit For Dummies by Aaron Larson
- Plan Your Estate With a Living Trust by Denis Clifford
- Suze Orman Will & Trust Kit by Suze Orman
- Liquidating an Estate: How to Sell a Lifetime of Stuff, Make Some Cash, and Live to Tell About It by Martin Codina
- Wills, Trusts and Estates: Including Taxation and Future Interests by William M. McGovern
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.