Melvil Decimal System: 615.324
Dewmoji: 💡 > 💉 > 💊 > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Pathology; Diseases; Treatment
Gynecology and Pediatrics
Comparative Medicine; Veteraniary
Materia medica; Drugs; Pharmacology
Therapeutics; Action of medicines in general
Administration of medicines
Medicines grouped by effects
Fixed oils and acids
Ferments: diastase, pepsin, etc.
Works under MDS 615.324
- The Coconut Oil Miracle (Previously published as The Healing Miracle of Coconut Oil) by Bruce Fife
- Coconut Cures: Preventing and Treating Common Health Problems with Coconut by Bruce Fife
- The book of garlic by Lloyd J. Harris
- Healing Benefits of Garlic by John Heinerman
- Ginger: Common Spice and Wonder Drug by Paul Schulick
- Aloe vera handbook: The ancient Egyptian medicine plant by Max B. Skousen
- The Miracle of Garlic & Vinegar by James Edmond O'Brien
- The Healing Power of Garlic: The Enlightened Person's Guide to Nature's Most Versatile Medicinal Plant by Paul Bergner
- Dr. Earl Mindell's Garlic: The Miracle Nutrient (Keats Good Health Guide) by Earl Mindell
- The Miracle of Garlic by Paavo Airola
- Green Barley Essence: The Ideal Fast Food by Yoshihide Hagiwara
- The Ginger Book: The Ultimate Home Remedy by Stephen Fulder
- Ginger (The Herb Library Series) by Kate Ferry-Swainson
- Ginger For Health: 100 Amazing and Unexpected Uses for Ginger by Britt Brandon
- Saw Palmetto: Hormone Enhancer: Safe and Effective Self-Care for Impotence, Asthma, and Bronchitis (Natural Care Library) by Stephanie Pedersen
- Aloe Vera: Nature's Soothing Healer by Diane Gage
- The Healing Power of Garlic, Vinegar, & Olive Oil by Gayle Povis Alleman
- Garlic: Nature's Original Remedy by Stephen Fulder
- Garlic Natures Super Healer by Joan Wilen
- Il grande libro dell'aloe: storia, botanica, composizione e aspetti farmacologici di una pianta leggendaria by Alessandro Bassetti
- Garlic : immunity booster & heart helper by Stephanie Pedersen
- Saw Palmetto for Men & Women: Herbal Healing for the Prostate, Urinary Tract, Immune System and More (Medicinal Herb Guide) by David Winston
- Coconut Oil for Health and Beauty: Uses, Benefits, and Recipes for Weight Loss, Allergies, and Healthy Skin and Hair by Simone McGrath
- In a Nutshell--Healing Herbs: Ginger by Joseph F. Ryan
- Aloe la pianta che cura by Liane M. Ledwon
- A Miscellany of Garlic: From Paying Off Pyramids and Scaring Away Tigers to Inspiring Courage and Curing Hiccups, the Unusual Power Behind the World's Most Humble Vegetable by Trina Clickner
- Garlic : Nature's Perfect Prescription: Nature's Perfect Prescription by C. G. Hullquist
- Garlic: Nature's Original Remedy by Stephen Fulder Ph.D.
- Aloe Vera: Natural wonder cure by Julia Lawless
- Bananas - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References by James N. Parker
- Cómo curarse con ajo y cebolla by Vincenzo Fabrocini
- The Garlic Effect by Reg Saynor
- Garlic - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References by James N. Parker
- Saw Palmetto - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References by James N. Parker
- Garlic: The Healing Herb by Paul Simons
- Advances in anticancer agents in medicinal chemistry. Volume 1 by Michelle Prudhomme
- Aloe Vera by Frena Bloomfield
- The silent healer : a modern study of aloe vera by Bill C. Coats
- Avena sativa - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References by James N. Parker
- Garlic : the science and therapeutic application of Allium sativum L. and related species by Heinrich P. Koch
- Aloe Vera. El oro verde de su salud (Spanish Edition) by Olga Roig
- Curcumin biosynthesis, medicinal uses and health benefits by Jun Sasaki
- Natural and soothing Aloe Vera : the essential nutrient by Cherie de Haas
- Curcumin : clinical uses, health effects and potential complications by Valeria Martin
- In a Nutshell: Garlic by Jill Rosemary Davies
- Aloe vera by Carol Miller Kent
- Just Ginger
- Garlic: The Natural Remedy by Karen Evennett
- Saw palmetto : serenoa serrulata by Ph.D. Joseph F. Ryan
- Ginger : antioxidant properties, functions and medicinal benefits by Janine L. Perry
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.