CollectionsNew (36), Your library (3,565), Not On Shelf (68), Give away or sell (9), All collections (3,601)
TagsChild (700), Spirituality (564), Prayer (498), Saints (407), Christian Living (403), Fiction (294), Biography (292), Bible Study (238), Theology (233), Bible Story (223) — see all tags
MediaNot set (1), Book (3,378), Paper Book (3,254), Paperback (2,145), Hardcover (712), Board book (11), Pamphlet (8), Magazine (paper) (1), Spiral-bound (3), Audiobook (121), CD audiobook (121), Sound Recording (37), CD sound recording (37), Video Recording (179), DVD (177), Blu-ray (1), Multimedia (6)
Cloudstag cloud, author cloud
About meSt. Joseph Catholic Church in Issaquah is constantly growing in faith through prayer, community, formation, and service. Please JOIN US in fellowship.
St. Joseph Parish Library strives to provide both religious information and inspiration to our faith community.
About my library*We are located downstairs in the St. Therese Room
*Our volunteers are often available before and after Masses to assist you.
*When a volunteer is not available, we use a self-checkout honor system. Signs are posted explaining it.
*The library is open any time the church is open - except when it is in use for a meeting.
*The library space is also a conference room. If a meeting is in progress, two small bookshelves are located outside the library. These bookshelves have a variety of books available for checkout. Self-checkout instructions are posted. A box for book returns and a box for DVD & CD returns are located at the hallway location.
*Helpful things to know about LibraryThing:
1. To see everything we have, select “All Collections” above or, while in the catalog, on the left side of the gray top bar.
2. Use "Members" style for viewing our catalog. This is in the gray top bar of the catalog pages.
3. You can re-order the book list alphabetically by Author by clicking on "Author" on the top of any catalog page and the listings will reorder by author. You can reorder by Title, Date, Comments, Tag or Date Entered the same way.
4. Our call letters are listed under the “Comments” field and are used for filing in library.
5. “Tags” are the book's subjects and other helpful info.
6. The easiest way to search is by typing a word(s) in the “Search This Library” field, which is near the upper right corner of the LibraryThing page on the gray bar. If you use the "Search Site" box on the brown bar, you will leave our library.
7. If you want more information about a book, click on the title. This takes you to the book's "Main Page". If you see "Not on Shelf" next to "Collections:", the book is not on the shelf. The book's "Main Page" has links to the book on Amazon where you can read reviews.
8. To get back to our parish catalog, click on "StJosephIssaquah".
9. Clicking on author's names will show a list of all the author's works (with our holdings checked).
10. Clicking on a "Tag" will show you all the books we have with that "Tag"(subjects and other info).
Number of Visitors to our library page:
GroupsCatholic Tradition, Church Libraries
Favorite bookstoresPowell's City of Books (Portland)
Real nameSt. Joseph Catholic Church and School
Favorite authorsNot set
Account typepublic, lifetime
Member sinceFeb 13, 2013