Dreams of a Dark Warrior

by Kresley Cole

"He vowed he'd come for her...Murdered before he could wed Regin the Radiant, warlord Aidan the Fierce seeks his beloved through eternity, reborn again and again into new identities, yet with no memory of his past lives. When Regin encounters Declan Chase, a brutal Celtic soldier, she recognizes her proud warlord reincarnated. But Declan takes her captive, intending retribution against all immortals--unaware that he belongs to their world..."… (more)

Too much torture ( )
  Skylark918 | May 4, 2020 |
*3.5 ( )
  Fortunesdearest | Apr 10, 2020 |
This is a story id believe in myself, the whole soulmates through eternity. This book is about Regin the Radiant and her soulmate Aiden the Fierce. They were fated and doomed to be together. As a child Regin met Aiden, he told her that one day she'd be his wife. 9 years later Regin seeks out Aiden, had told her that once he receives ohalla they would be wed. However one night coming home from a night of battle, in berserker rage, he had claimed Regin, thus unjustly dying in the after throws of their love making. 1000 years later about after already four recarniates of Aiden, Declan Chase number five of Aiden recarniates, comes into the picture. But he doesn't know that he's Aiden, Regin's destined lover. the real kicker is that Declan Chase is part of the Order. A group of human militants, who are seeking to end the abominations of the Lore. They seek, capture, torture, research, and terminate immortals. So one night out with Nix, Regin ends up fighting some members of the order, kicking asa too until Chase comes up and attacks her making her another one of the orders captives. During the time in captive Regin, who already knows that Chase is Aidens reincarnate, is torn between sparing another dead of her destined, and repeating history to save her friends of the lore. throughout the book so tries to seduce him slowly working her way into him, until something bad happens and the shoe is on the other foot. cant go into much detail about don't wanna ruin the whole story from you. but an adventure takes place, things happen *wink wink* bad things happen *grins* but in the end sacrifices are made, things turn out differently than expected....and this has got to be my favorite out of the series, loved them all but this tops them for now. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
This book made me very emotional. I loved it when the there was a narrator for the story. How can I change me husband into a berserker? ( )
  RobinCripps | Jul 12, 2019 |
4.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
Hark! Hear this tale, the legend of Aidan the Fierce and Reginleit the Radiant One, a pair of lovers both bound and cursed by fate.
It begins, as many legends do, with a destined meeting - this one between an immortal girl who would never know death and a jaded mortal man who lived only to kill.
Theirs is a story of woe and warning. Take heed and listen well ...
Dedicated with much love
to the amazing Roxanne St. Claire,
a bright shing star of a writer and dear friend.
"So this is debauchery," Reginleit murmured as two guards led her into the mead hall of the notorious warlord Aidan the Fierce.
I need some assistance. Can one of you help me find my orgasm?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,194,889 books! | Top bar: Always visible