Wit'ch Fire (1998)

by James Clemens

1,2012212,059 (3.8)18
In the land of Alasea, Elena, 13, discovers she has magical powers, being the reincarnation of an ancient sorceress, and that she could use them to defeat the evil Gul'gotha. But the evil one knows this too and sends killers after her.

English (18)  Dutch (2)  German (1)  Danish (1)  All languages (22)

Wow... I was never a fantasy fan before, until now. Now I have to find all the rest of these books! LOL. ( )
  Deankut | Sep 26, 2016 |
Book one of the 'Banned and Bannished': The Shadow of the witch, ?
  drbrendan | Jul 21, 2016 |
Good fantasy novel, slightly too long and certainly far too much time spent in tunnels - is this a fantasy writer's homage to D&D players?

Quite good chracter development and plotting. I have the next four books so we'll see how this all develops.

A young girl finds out that she is a wit'ch (they love their apostrophes in this book) and meets up with a whole bunch of different characters from different races to help her to fulfil her destiny. ( )
  PaulAllard | Dec 9, 2015 |
Wonderful series !
I lived and breathed these books for years.
I loved the plot, the story, the details.
It are the books that got me into reading again.
These are definitely books with a lot of memories for me.
  lisa.isselee | Sep 26, 2014 |
It's a well meaning book with some good ideas, but the quality of the writing lets it down and I abandoned it a third of the way through. ( )
  JudithProctor | Jul 20, 2014 |
For my parents, Ronald and Mary Ann, who encouraged my dreams and gave me the home and the world to make them real.
Ten eerste: de auteur liegt.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,077,567 books! | Top bar: Always visible