1202181,533 (4.28)1
A southern classic in its 10th printing, this cookbook includes every type of dish from a picnic spread to a silver tray dinner. Another wonderful surprise is Rainy Days, a section of crafts for children that may be a lifesaver on a day when no one wants to venture outside. Inducted into the Southern Living Hall of Fame and Walter S. McIlhenny Hall of Fame.… (more)

This is one of my all time favorites. I have never been disappointed with any of the recipes I've tried. My mom's favorite cookie recipe is Nut Butter Balls. For the holidays, I make Chocolate Truffles for the office. ( )
  readit2 | Sep 4, 2008 |
The best pound cake in the worls is in this wonderful book...Aunt Selma's Virginia Poundcake..Yum. ( )
  bettyjo | Oct 27, 2006 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,113,923 books! | Top bar: Always visible