Miss Mary Mack by Mary Ann Hoberman

Miss Mary Mack

by Mary Ann Hoberman

Other authors: Nadine Bernard Westcott (Illustrator)

Recently added byAnaBotello, private library, Winnebago, CO-OP, zomusa, Carp0719, KendertonLibrary, hannahsclass

I loved this book. It is very interactive if you learn the clapping to go with it. It is also a chant that I use to say as a kid but reading the book I found out so much more. I love it and think students will be really excited to be interactive with it as well. ( )
  arizzo | Nov 8, 2018 |
The Miss Mary Mack chant! I used to play the hand-clapping game to this chant but never knew the entire chant.. till now! When I was a kid I would only chant half of the story, not knowing there was another half that I didn't even know. This chant is so funny and cute, I will definitely be teaching my kids the whole chant. The plot to this story is the huge elephant jumping the fence and making a huge mess. Despite the mess and all the commotion, Miss Mary Mack still wants to keep him. I would ask the students if they would still want to keep that huge elephant and clean after him. ( )
  jherrera | Sep 3, 2017 |
the classic story of Miss Mary Mack
2 book
  TUCC | Nov 11, 2016 |
35 months - Not the easiest lap read, but would be a fun sing aloud in a class room setting. Hopefully someday O will want to learn the hand movements. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
Mary Mack has silver buttons down her back. She gives an elephant her buttons and now she has purple buttons
  tina265 | Apr 24, 2014 |

Mary Ann Hobermanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Westcott, Nadine BernardIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Soft Cover

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:52 -0400)

An expanded adaptation of the familiar hand-clapping rhyme about a young girl and an elephant.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,628,430 books! | Top bar: Always visible