Irresistible In Love (The Maverick…

Irresistible In Love (The Maverick Billionaires, Book 4) (Volume 4)

by Bella Andre, Jennifer Skully

811,035,133 (5)None

I love it when good triumphs over evil! But what a journey to get there. Paige has been in love with Evan since they met. Unfortunately, her sister Whitney realized it & set out to steal him. Not because she loved him but to show Paige she could.

Marriage to a narcissist like Whitney could turn anyone against the institution, especially someone like Evan that hasn't had the best luck with love. His mother left him behind when she fled his alcoholic abusive father. After Whitney's lies & betrayal are exposed, Evans eyes are opened & he realizes he married the wrong person.

I love the collaboration of these two authors! They bring amazing feeling & detail to their stories. By opening with Whitney's betrayal, they pull you right into the story & keep you fully involved with all of the drama. In their writing, they manage to convey Evans despair & rejection & invoke sympathy for him & his trials. The reader is taken along on Evan's journey of self discovery. The supporting characters are well developed & keep the flow moving from story to story. Susan & Bob show that a family is what you make of it & that a hearts capacity for love is endless. I love all of the Mavericks & the stories we've received so far. I think this one is my favorite! I would recommend this story to everyone that loves a great romance & agrees that a family does not have to be from the same blood. ( )
  Pam50627 | Mar 8, 2017 |

Bella Andreprimary authorall editionscalculated
Skully, Jennifermain authorall editionsconfirmed

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,061,569 books! | Top bar: Always visible