Son of the Morning

by Linda Howard

7472023,466 (3.85)1 / 31
A scholar specializing in ancient manuscripts, Grace St. John never imagined that a cache of old documents she discovered was the missing link to a lost Celtic treasure. But as soon as she deciphers the legend of the Knights of the Templar - long fabled to hold the key to unlimited power - Grace becomes the target of a ruthless killer bent on abusing the coveted force. Determined to stop him, Grace needs the help of a warrior bound by duty to uphold the Templar's secret for all eternity. But to find him - and to save herself - she must go back in time . . . to fourteenth-century Scotland . . . and to Black Niall, a fierce man of dark fury and raw, unbridled desire. . . .… (more)

3.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
Excellent! ( )
  AddictedToMorphemes | Jun 25, 2015 |
Enjoyable time travel story involving 1322 Scotland. All the intrigue and the unusual romance were good. I especially liked the heroines fortitude during her devastation. Grace translates historical documents and the one she is working on about the Knights of Templar is stirring up killers.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
Another Howard favorite. This is a darker novel and a departure form her others as it is a contemporary suspense, historical and time travel all rolled into one. I tend to think of it more as Grace's story and less as a romance, but it works either way. ( )
  cranberrytarts | Sep 22, 2013 |
I'm not a big fan of paranormal romance but since this one was from Linda Howard, I give it a try. At first I was engrossed in the way things were getting for Grace but later in the story I was getting bored. The plot seemed to be a little slow and stalled and suddenly things changed. All I can say is wow! I want a Niall for myself :)
Even with all the paranormal stuff, Linda Howard delivered a wonderful story full of suspense, twist and turns and hot steamy scenes. ( )
  Lost_Lenore | Aug 5, 2013 |

Linda Howardprimary authorall editionscalculated
Ross, NatalieReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,053,205 books! | Top bar: Always visible