Through My Eyes

by Barbara Delinsky

111None209,409 (2.86)None
Since her husband's death, Jill Moncreiff has lived alone in a small, coastal Maine town, pursuing her career as an artist. She cherishes her simple, uncomplicated life, surrounded by a few close friends, and she doesn't want anything to change. But her best friend is in trouble and needs legal advice. And that counsel comes in the form of the best lawyer Jill can find. Peter Hathaway is big city, big name and big money - everything Jill rejected years ago. She knows she needs his help, but she isn't prepared to like him. Nor does she expect to start imagining a new kind of life...one filled with desire, family and love.… (more)

No reviews

Peter Hathaway. Big city, big name, big bucks, he embodied everything I'd rejected. But my friend Cooper was in trouble, so I'd sent for the best man money could buy. Now Peter Hathaway, legal eagle, lady-killer, man with the Midas touch - was at my front door. For a split second every one of the bad vibes I'd experienced in the past few days shook me. Then I took a deep breath, opened the door, looked up, and froze. “Jill Moncrief?” His deep voice cut through the thunder of the sea, and I’ve never been more grateful for anything in my life. For I swear, looking into those eyes, I'd forgotten who I was.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,097,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible