Fallen Angel by Peter David

Fallen Angel

by Peter David, David Lopez (Illustrator)

Other authors: Fernando Blanco (Artist), Brian Stelfreeze (Cover artist)

Series: Fallen Angel (DC 1)

I didn't remember requesting this and had no clue what it was about so I kept procrastinating reading it. Much to my surprise it was actually very interesting. Bette Noir is a city where things happen at night and they say what happens in Bette Noir affects the rest of the world.
Lee helps people solve their problems and has set herself up as a court of last resort for those who need help. The artwork really adds to the feel and overall tone of this graphic novel.

My only gripe is that I felt like this graphic novel started in the middle of a story and there was just so much background that I felt like I was missing. I am going to look into whether there are volumes of this floating around. ( )

Peter Davidprimary authorall editionscalculated
Lopez, DavidIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Blanco, FernandoArtistsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Stelfreeze, BrianCover artistsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,843,879 books! | Top bar: Always visible