The Calvin and Hobbes Lazy Sunday Book

by Bill Watterson

Series: Calvin and Hobbes (Sundays), Calvin et Hobbes (17)

A collection of cartoons presents the antics of Calvin, a mischevious six-year-old boy, and his stuffed tiger Hobbes.

A lot of these books repeat some but I have read them all many times. Lately Josh has been checking them out of the library and we have really enjoyed them all! ( )
  mcsp | Jan 25, 2021 |
Delightful. I stopped reading when I stopped laughing, then started again another day so that I could again be in the mood to be filled with laughter while reading it. ( )
  bread2u | Jul 1, 2020 |
741.5
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 29, 2020 |
741.5
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 29, 2020 |
Heavy emphasis on Spaceman Spiff, Calvinball, etc., of course. Not my favorite C&H collection. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

To Rich West
If you're going to tear around with a squirt gun, do it outside!

This is a collection of the classic comic strip that features Calvin, a rambunctious 6-year-old boy, and his stuffed tiger, Hobbes, who comes charmingly to life. Filled with a Watterson’s full-page Sunday strips, this collection is sure to please fans and newcomers alike.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,441,197 books! | Top bar: Always visible