Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood (2005)

by Ann Brashares

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants graduates from high school and spends their last summer before college learning about life and themselves.

English (64)  Spanish (1)  French (1)  All languages (66)
This is a nice, light summer read. I enjoyed reading it very much. ( )
  Martha662 | Jun 27, 2020 |
Growing up with these women has always made me happy. I loved the movies too. ( )
  thebacklistbook | Mar 20, 2018 |
I have not yet read this book.
  LynneQuan | Sep 21, 2017 |
I did not like this book nearly as much as the previous two. Everything felt a little flat to me and it was seriously unrealistic. I did not feel like the characters really grew at all in this book and it feels like a filler. I'm hoping that means the fourth book is better. ( )
  Emma_Manolis | Jun 27, 2017 |
In this book, the members of the sisterhood of the traveling pants have to take their final steps to resolve the issues they had before. Tibby has to learn to take her connections with others to the next level as her friendship with Brian turns into love. Carmen is still dealing with family jealousy/sharing issues. With a new baby on the way, she has to learn to let her family grow and change. Lena has to learn to face her father so that she can live her dreams- she is becoming the artist she truly is. Bridget is as soccer camp again- this time coaching with Eric, who opened the doors to her breakdown in the first book. Now as a person who understands herself she is able to be open to him in a new way. ( )
  t1bnotown | Jan 5, 2017 |
For Jacob. my own worthy boy
If you are reading this, you may know about us.

Ann Brashares is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Author Chat

Ann Brashares chatted with LibraryThing members from Jun 6, 2011 to Jun 10, 2011. Read the chat.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,282,657 books! | Top bar: Always visible