No Moon, No Milk!

by Chris Babcock

Other authors: Mark Teague (Illustrator)

Martha the cow refuses to give milk until she can visit the moon like her great-great-grandmother before her, the Cow Who Jumped Over the Moon.

BLTSbraille | Sep 22, 2021 |
  lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
This is a very funny book about a cow who want to try something new. She wants to fly to the moon and she is on strike from being milked until she can get there. The story takes her and her farmer on a journey that won't be forgotten. ( )
  pconle1 | Nov 15, 2016 |
Just plain silly. I think. My inner child did not want to come out and play with this - and I can't guess if yours would, so I'll abstain from rating it.
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
I used this book to teach a lesson on reading with expression. The vast dialogue in this book is great for a lesson focus of this sort. Students will love the crazy cow who wants to be on the moon. ( )
  KRW15 | Apr 30, 2015 |

Chris Babcockprimary authorall editionscalculated
Teague, MarkIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,646,551 books! | Top bar: Always visible