Have you checked out SantaThing, LibraryThing's gift-giving tradition?
dismiss

Quack the duck is accidentally hatched by a chicken, but he does not find true happiness until Mother Duck shows him how to swim and eat like other ducks.

This book was very informative for young readers. The age range for readers I think should be higher than their targeted age range. The illustrations were helpful to guide the reader through the text. I liked how the book went through multiple animals and not just ducklings on their living habitat and what they eat. The end of the book has a great informative section on just ducks and their characteristics. I didn't like amount of text per page. I think that would be too much for a K-2nd grade reader even though that seems to be their targeted age. ( )
  KellyMiguelez | Sep 19, 2016 |

Claude Clementprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kovacs, Deborahmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,305,285 books! | Top bar: Always visible