Fresh Food Fast: Delicious, Seasonal Vegetarian Meals in Under an Hour

by Peter Berley

Fresh Food Fast is a collection of mouthwatering seasonal vegetarian menus that can be created in under an hour, from James Beard and IACP Award-winning chef Peter Berley, a culinary instructor, family man, and chef with a passion for delicious meals that use seasonal produce and are easy to prepare. In Fresh Food Fast, a Food & Wine Best of the Best Cookbook, Berley provides 48 sophisticated home-cooked vegetarian meals--12 for each season. You'll find recipes for appetizers, mains, side dishes, and desserts, as well as shopping lists, lavish color photos, and game plans that take you step-by-step through each menu. "Fast" food does not have to be prepackaged and bland. Peter Berley teaches us how we can live without compromise, enjoying fresh, wholesome meals any day of the week.… (more)

Some really good recipes here- though I maintain there is no reason to eat tempeh if you're not starving to death on a deserted island. I'll stick to the all veggie dishes! ( )
  wwrawson | Mar 31, 2013 |
Great: This cookbook is wonderful! It is great for the beginning cook and for learning how to multitask in the kitchen. The recipes are very good and take about an hour (or less) to make. It is wonderful to see a vegetarian cookbook with fresh flavors and new ideas. Would recommend.
  lonepalm | Dec 8, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,947,419 books! | Top bar: Always visible