Princess Alyss of Wonderland by Frank Beddor

Princess Alyss of Wonderland (2007)

by Frank Beddor

A scrapbook filled with the collected letters, journal writings and vibrant art of a lost princess.

Pointless. I happened upon this at Half Price Books and it's really not worth the time to sit down on the floor at Half Price and read it. It's kind of cool, ties in with the series, but really more for small children. ( )
  oxlabyrinthxo | Jul 10, 2016 |
Beautifully put together "scrapbook" of Princess Alyss's memories from Wonderland. It really piqued my interest in the Looking Glass Wars trilogy. ( )
  Mootastic1 | Jan 15, 2016 |
This books is a Alyss Heart's scrapbook from her early days spent in London. It is extremely adorable but does require some knowledge of the series by Frank Beddor. I love the little letters that are included. I do wish it went a little further into Alyss' life. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,573,807 books! | Top bar: Always visible