Weber's Big Book of Grilling

by Jamie Purviance

Building on the tremendous success of Weber's Art of the Grill (over 100,000 copies sold!), the world's best-known and most trusted grilling experts bring us the ultimate in barbecue cookbooks. Destined to become a sauce-stained classic, it's packed with 350 of the tastiest and most reliable recipes ever to hit the grill, hundreds of mouthwatering full-color photos, and countless sure-fire, time-honored techniques and tricks of the trade guaranteed to turn anyone into a barbecue champion. For the chef who's barely flipped a burger to the local grillingguru, here's all the advice and all the fabulous food required to wow the neighborhood - and at a price that's as red hot as the coals!… (more)

Grilling Nirvana Guide

Okay. I will admit it.

Despite the risk of being stereotyped, I love to fire up the grill – I am a charcoal man – and sear that entrée. For me, grilling is more than another cooking method. It is a way of life. At my advanced age, it is more than sport.

I love to create barbeque sauces. This spring, I was introduced to rubs.

It should not have been a surprise when this book showed up as a gift from my children on Father’s Day. I have advanced to a higher level of heaven since. Chock full of tips, it captivates my attention for hours before I plan to grill.

Wonderful illustrations and pictures start the salivation. Most of the recipes require ingredients even I can find in the grocery store. Let’s not forget dessert. It never dawned on me that my culinary celebrations could have a sweet ending engineered on my grill.

Informative, insightful, imaginative.

What more could a grill-loving stereotype ask from a father’s day gift? ( )
1 vote PointedPundit | Mar 23, 2008 |
I have to bow down to this book as the best grilling book EVER. We've tried many of the recipes and never been disappointed. Plus, it's entertaining to read with great pictures. Can't ask for much more than that. ( )
  jhedlund | Mar 6, 2008 |
The book is very detailed and thurough in it's explanations. Easy to follow. My husband hasn't screwed up yet using it. ( )
  Mendoza | Jul 4, 2007 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,485,491 books! | Top bar: Always visible