Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 2 by…

Ouran High School Host Club, Volume 2 (2005)

by Bisco Hatori

Really funny! ( )
  bit-of-a-list-tiger | Sep 12, 2018 |
As usual, I'm giggling, laughing and rolling on my bed. These guys always manage to crack me up.

Oh, and I'm also trying to avoid my mom who's fed up of my loud laugh and is threatening to sew my lips sut! :o ( )
  Swibells | Jul 18, 2018 |
One day, Haruhi, a scholarship student at exclusive Ouran High School, breaks an $80,000 vase that belongs to the 'Host Club', a mysterious campus group consisting of six super-rich (and gorgeous) guys. To pay back the damages, she is forced to work for the club, and it's there that she discovers just how wealthy the boys are and how different they are from everybody else. (from the online description) ( )
  empress8411 | Mar 3, 2018 |
We get lots of character development in this volume. We see the twins at their best (or worse...), Haruhi gets to spend time with Mori and have an adventure. Poor Tamaki is still trying too hard to be someone other than himself with her because he gets embarrassed. Many laugh out loud moments in this volume. The plot is starting to really be build. The friendships between the characters are being revealed.On her adventure with Mori, we get a better understanding about the relationship between him and Honey. Mori is one of my favorite characters in this series, he is really funny in his own quiet way. Kyoya does annoy Haruhi which is always funny. Kyoya's family is thinking about expanding into a new market and he uses his friends to test it out. Comedy ensues.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
I am loving this series because it is following so closely to the anime that I adored. I look forward to the next volume. I am glad that the series followed so closely to the original material. I also love that it took the artist awhile to become comfortable with the way that the twins should look in the series. It was interesting to see the progression because it shows that sometimes it takes awhile to get a character to where you want them in looks when it comes to comic books. It is interesting to see the concept expand. ( )
  SoulFlower1981 | Jan 20, 2016 |

When Haruhi, a scholarship student at the exclusive Ouran High School, accidentally breaks an expensive vase belonging to the all-male Host Club, she is forced to work for them as a boy to repay her debt.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,736,846 books! | Top bar: Always visible