I Like Books by Anthony Browne

I Like Books (1988)

by Anthony Browne

A young chimp declares his love for all kinds of books, from funny books and scary books to song books and strange books.

Pretty darn cute. I'm glad to see Browne being more playful, less intense than usual. But then, this is for younger children than, say, [b:Into The Forest|414098|Into The Forest|Anthony Browne|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1174527015s/414098.jpg|403320]. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Ripubblicato dalla Giannino Stoppani Edizioni in accordo con la londinese Walker Books e in collaborazione con Nati per leggere, il classico di Anthony Browne Mi piacciono i libri rappresenta un atto di amore dell'autore inglese (attualmente Children's Laureate, ambasciatore inglese dei libri per ragazzi) verso i libri e la lettura.
  npl.mattixleggere | Apr 17, 2016 |
Great book to introduce children to different genres of books. Colorful illustrations and a cute plot. ( )
  MelAKnee | Nov 20, 2011 |
This book is for young children. It is a very cute way to introduce different types of books to young children.
  deed9699 | Sep 15, 2011 |
This simple book is a terrific way to give children the idea about the variety of books in the library. It's simple and clear. The monkey likes lots of kind of books: "funny books and scary books"..."comic books and coloring books." As he gives examples of the books he likes, we raise our hands to show which are our favorites. Sweet watercolor and pencil illustrations and a crisp clean layout make this a pleasing way to introduce children to the wonderful world of books.
  scducharme | Sep 3, 2011 |
I like books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,712,766 books! | Top bar: Always visible