Blood Promise

by Richelle Mead

Series: Vampire Academy (4)

Just days before graduating from St. Vladimir's Academy, guardian-in-training Rose travels to Siberia to drive a stake into the heart of the boy she loves, the monstrous vampire Dimitri.
    New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (Katymelrose)
    Katymelrose: Both of these books are emotional turning points in their respective series...which happen to be about teenagers and vampires.

English (164)  Spanish (1)  German (1)  Piratical (1)  All languages (167)
Seriously, it's been a really really long time since I read a book full of emotions, since a book was able to bring tears to my eyes or a smile on my face. Whenever Rose spoke about her love Dimitri, and the pain of losing him, a couple tears ran down my cheeks. I really have to thank Richelle Mead for such a great book, and being able bringing all those emotions out of the book and right into me... ( )
  RoXXieSiXX | May 20, 2024 |
this series is so addicting! mUST get my hands on the next one! ( )
  lmauro123 | Dec 28, 2023 |
this series is so addicting! mUST get my hands on the next one! ( )
  lmauro123 | Dec 28, 2023 |
Lots of action, twists, and turns, character development. This series gets better and better as the books go on. ( )
  VanessaMarieBooks | Dec 10, 2023 |
I love the way this book series makes me imagine the characters and make a "mind movie" of what is going on. This is my favorite book in the series so far! It's bitter sweet and I loved every page turned. ( )
  wallace2012 | Nov 4, 2023 |
I have to say that the book was amazing and that i read many reviews and opions for the book online and that many people felt that it left them wanting more. and not only that their left with so many questions and we all know they will be answered in the next book.

Richelle Meadprimary authorall editionscalculated
Degrave, KarenTraductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Farkas, VeronikaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Gajdzińska, MonikaTł.secondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Link, MichaelaÜbersetzersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Scotto di Santillo, Maria ConcettaTraduttoresecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Shaffer, EmilyNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
In memory of my grandmother, a feisty southern lady and the best cook I've ever known.
Once when I was in ninth grade, I had to write a paper on a poem.

Rose finds Dimitri and he holds her captive she can not detrmien weither or not he loves her the when thinks she has killed him and returns to school he finds a note on her bed from him along with the stake that she used

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,347,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible