The Grouchy Ladybug by Eric Carle

The Grouchy Ladybug (1977)

by Eric Carle

4,6102071,511 (4.08)6

This book is a fictional children's picture book. The story is a cute book for children and has a great message. I love the colorful illustrations, and how the book teaches children kindness over being grouchy. I would recommend this book be read to pre-k through 3rd grade. This book has a great moral and teaches children a good message. ( )
  AshleySanders | Dec 2, 2018 |
Genre: fictional picture book
I liked this book because it shows how someone's attitude can change when they get a piece of their own medicine. This is a fun book I would read to my younger students to show them about different moods and to show them how it is not ok to be grouchy. ( )
  Tmackey19 | Nov 12, 2018 |
I think this is good because it is good for kids to be able to describe their moods from a young age. Its also a fun book to read because you can read it in a grouchy voice and be silly about it. ( )
  s_cat1 | Oct 1, 2018 |
"The Grouchy Ladybug" is about an over-confident ladybug that is constantly challenging other animals to a fight. He travels across the world to find the biggest animal to take him on. ( )
  mthomassie | May 3, 2018 |
The ladybug who is feeling very grouchy spends his whole day asking other animals/insects if they want to fight.
1 book
  TUCC | Apr 24, 2018 |
Aphids are very small insects. They suck the juice from leaves, and then the leaves die. Ladybugs eat aphids. That's good for trees, shrubs, and other plants that have leaves. To the ladybugs I have dedicated this book. Three cheers for them!
It was night and some fireflies danced around the moon.

Der kleine Käfer Immerfrech ist ein ziemliches Großmaul, denn er fordert alle Tiere, denen er begegnet, zum Kampf heraus - bis ein riesiger Wal ihm eine Lektion erteilt, die er nicht so schnell vergessen wird. Ein lustiges und durchaus lehrreiches Bilderbuch, mit dem jedes Kind auch ganz leicht die Uhrzeit lesen lernt.

It's the Grouchy Ladybug's 20th birthday. To celebrate, we are introducing a new, larger format edition with brighter, more colorful pages created from Eric Carle's original artwork using the latest reproduction technology. The Grouchy Ladybug is bigger and brigher, as irascible but irresistable as ever and will surely delight new generations of readers, as well as her devoted fans of all ages. Happy Birthday, Grouchy Ladybug!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:16 -0400)

A grouchy ladybug, looking for a fight, challenges everyone she meets regardless of their size or strength.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 014138350X, 0141332034

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,726,271 books! | Top bar: Always visible