The Hookup Artist by Tucker Shaw

The Hookup Artist

by Tucker Shaw

As a good-natured gay teenager, Lucas happily serves as his high school's matchmaker, but finding true love for himself is proving to be much more difficult.

Also fairly predictable, about a gay guy who usually plays matchmaker, and how he and his best friend fall for the same guy, who sends out mixed signals to the both of them, etc, etc. Kind of cute, but there's a part in there where the two friends have a big huge fight about the guy, and the girl just like, goes off the deep-end with her accusations, and the gay guy believes them. I'm not sure I thought like that while I was a teenager, so it seems really out there to read about it. ( )
  chibimajo | Dec 4, 2006 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,779,398 books! | Top bar: Always visible