Pleasure of a Dark Prince

by Kresley Cole

Series: Immortals After Dark (8)

Watching over Lucia the Huntress from the shadows, Highland warrior Garreth MacRieve, Prince of the Lykae, makes his presence known when he must keep this proud beauty safe from harm by exploiting her greatest weakness--her passion for him.

pb
  5083mitzi | Apr 25, 2020 |
still loving how the women give the men hell in these books. I love Garrett I wish more guys were like him. I loved the ending how it told you how each was kidnapped ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
I would love a Garreth if I didn't have my Jim. ( )
  RobinCripps | Jul 12, 2019 |
Lykae and Valkyrie mates, he chases her across the world, he saves her/ she saves him, love always wins in the end right? Some serious hotness as well, would read again
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I really wanted to like this book more, but I didn't really care for Lucia. She was the epitome of stubborn and I wished she opened up to Garreth a little more. He proved to her continually how much he cared for her, but it was extremely difficult for her to trust him. Now, she did have her reasons and some of them were justified, however, a little more communication between them would have been nice. The chemistry between them was there and one of the reasons I kept on reading.

I thought the pacing was too slow. Things didn't get exciting until the very end and I found the first three quarters of the book boring. I am curious to find out about the kidnappings, so I am looking forward to reading the next one in the series. ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |

Cole, KresleyAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Petkoff, RobertNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Some secrets can never be known. They go to the grave with you like children never born.--LUCIA THE HUNTRESS, Valkyrie of mysterious origin. world's most skilled archeress

If I have to scour the entire earth, I'll hunt her down. I will no' falter. One day I will bring my female back to my home--back to my bed....She was born to be found by me.--Garreth MacRieve, king of all Lykae

Dedicated to the Immortals After Dark readers, for sharing a love of the Lore with me and for spreading the IAD word. Thank you all!
Lucia the Maiden cracked open her eyes and found herself atop an alter, staring up at a furious goddess.

A DANGEROUS BEAUTY ...

Lucia the Huntress: as mysterious as she is exquisite, she harbors secrets that threaten to destroy her --- and those she loves.

AN UNCONTROLLABLE NEED ...

Garreth MacRieve, Prince of the Lykae: the brutal Highland warrior who burns to finally claim this maddeningly sensual creature as his own.

THAT LEAD TO A PLEASURE SO WICKED ...

From the shadows, Garreth has long watched over Lucia. Now, the only way to keep the proud huntress safe from harm is to convince her to accept him as her guardian. To do this, Garreth will ruthlessly exploit Lucia's greatest weakness --- her wanton desire for him.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,385,015 books! | Top bar: Always visible