Succubi Like It Hot by Jessica Clare

Succubi Like It Hot

by Jessica Clare

English (4)  Czech (1)  All languages (5)
This was a fun read, the type you read and then forget about. I loved Remy, but honestly I found Noah to be a bit of a jerk, which is why I haven't given it 4 stars. ( )
  yas4735 | May 1, 2018 |
Slightly less funny than [b:Gentlemen Prefer Succubi|6453307|Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries, #1)|Jill Myles|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1255671919s/6453307.jpg|6643524] but still a very amusing read. ( )
  bookwormdreams | Apr 10, 2013 |
This book is better than the first was. The writing style is still weak, but the plot has gotten better and am looking forward to reading more of it.Jackie annoys me with her ignorance, but she also amuses me with her ignorance as well. It can't be easy for her to be stuck in a situation like she's in, but her complete naivety is understandable, considering how she was before the change.Jackie is a loveable but dimwitted character and I think that's part of why I love this series. ( )
  mzserena | May 17, 2012 |
Jackie is just as moronic as she is in the first book (I honestly don't get why the author keeps trying to push the brainy archaeologist idea but makes Jackie act like she's as dumb as a box of hammers). Unfortunately, while she's just as dumb, I found her much less likable than she was in the first book, so I doubt I'll continue with the series. ( )
  thewalkinggirl | Oct 31, 2011 |
During the fund-raiser luncheon's after-part, the Itch hit me.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 141657283X, Mass Market Paperback)

Jackie Brighton’s life as a succubus is going great: she’s gone from mousy to bombshell, and although she has to have sex every forty-eight hours or die, she has two hot guys—the vampire Zane and the angel Noah—to scratch her Itch. But then her Itch accelerates to every twenty-four hours, and she’s suddenly waking people’s unconscious just by touching them. Something’s out of control so she and Remy, her mentor, go on an adventure-filled road trip to New Orleans to consult with the oldest succubus in the United States. Jackie learns she’s been cursed by a vampire queen—and reversing the curse demands a price she’s not willing to pay.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:48 -0400)

Jackie Brighton is beginning to get the hang of the succubus life when she's struck with a curse. As part of the deal to get the curse lifted, Jackie heads to New Orleans on a trip that gets stranger with each mile and the final destination may mean death for Jackie. Again.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,093,559 books! | Top bar: Always visible