Labyrinth by Kat Richardson

Labyrinth

by Kat Richardson

this book Harper returns to Seattle to find things a mess. Edward's been kidnapped, the serpent-like vampires are taking over the city and their leader Wygan has something horrible planned for Harper, if only she knew what. So all she has to do is rescue her dad's ghost from Wygan, avoid getting killed (again), and figure out what Wygan's big plan is. Easy right? Luckily she has Quinton to back her up and will also get some help from the Danzigers. Overall a great addition to the series and a must read for fans. Richardson does a great job of tying up lots of little loose ends. Not as much action or interesting research as in previous books, but still a fun read all the same. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
I didn't like this book much, though I'm not sure it is the fault of the book. It seemed to drag most of the time, and the explanations of the supernatural were much more metaphysical and hard to grasp than earlier books in the series. It also felt like a lot of navel gazing on Harper's part.

I'll still follow the series because it looks like it gets back to normal after this one, this book is a lot of origin story fallout and wrap up. ( )
  librarycatnip | Jan 12, 2015 |

raselyem7 | Aug 30, 2014 |
This book starts right off the end of book four with no time for Harper to catch her breath. The story wraps up the overall story arc that has been building throughout the series. A good solid read but not one to pick up and try to start the series even with as much background she tries to give throughout the book. The background was good for me as a refresher to what I had read in the past. And some of the info was new to Harper as well as she is still learning more and more about being a Greywalker.
  Glennis.LeBlanc | Jul 8, 2014 |
Maybe he should have been more worried about the ghost detector going off.

Returning to Seattle from London following her last paranormal adventure, Harper is greeted with surprising news: The man who "killed” her has been murdered. His ghost could hold the key to valuable information about her father’s ghostly imprisonment and her own murky past, making Harper desperate to find him. Tracking this ghost down, however, puts Harper on a path fraught with supernatural dangers in addition to some corporeal ones—namely the police investigating her killer’s death. Meanwhile, a mysterious evil lurks in the shadows, manipulating Harper’s powers for his own dark schemes.

After dying for two minutes, private Investigator Harper Blaine becomes a Greywalker, straddling the line between the living world and the paranormal realm, and must search for the ghost of the man who killed her.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,908,433 books! | Top bar: Always visible