The Gift (Witch & Wizard #2) by James…

The Gift (Witch & Wizard #2)

by James Patterson

Other authors: Ned Rust

Series: Witch and Wizard (2)

1,2072810,648 (3.58)8
After escaping imprisonment by the totalitarian regime known as the New Order, siblings Wisty and Whit Allgood, who possess magical powers, establish themselves as leaders of the Resistance, a hidden community of teenagers like themselves, hunted by the state and determined to defy its ban on the arts, magic, and all other forms of creativity.… (more)

English (27)  Spanish (1)  All languages (28)
Witch and Wizard: The Gift, Book 2 (James Patterson) New York: Little Brown & Co:2010

Fantasy YA 333 pg

Summary: Whit and Whisty are trying to stay alive and free from the N.O. but continue to be deceived by people they trust. They are captured and tortured by The One and the N.O. soldiers. Byron helps them escape and then lead a death squad after them. They are caught again and on their way to execution when they are freed again.

Critique:
Witches and Wizards and Magic overtake this story and keep readers engrossed. God does not always conquer evil and each time they escape this become more clear.

Activity:(after)
Write the next chapter in this story. What does Celia want? What does Whisty do? Where's Whit?
  RachaelWilley | Feb 25, 2019 |
James Patterson writes in an unique way in Witch & Wizard: The Gift, presenting the reader with short chapters that provides insight into the main characters. Although, slow to start, The Gift, soon gains speed making the reader not want to put it down. It however feels rushed at the end and somewhat leaves the reader wanting more, before the to be continued. ( )
  Preston.Kringle | Nov 23, 2018 |
Happily expecting, Lindsay Boxer finds herself working 2 high profile cases when she suspects Joe of cheating on her.
  4leschats | Oct 22, 2018 |
Apparently the first book had little to remember it by. It took me a while to remember who's who and why I should care about them. It's an interesting concept that's becoming more and more poignant (aside from the magic bit). ( )
  benuathanasia | Sep 11, 2018 |
LOVED this one. I loved the case in this one. I also really really loved seeing Lindsay pregnant finally. Only thing that pissed me off was how she treated Joe when she found out about his "affair" she jumped to conclusions and didn't both to let him talk. It was stupid as hell especially since how Joe has treated her since she's known him. And Cindy needs to get over herself and grow up shes like a toddler throwing a tantrum about not getting information from Lindsay or Rich. it's annoying.
  nicolemeier111 | Aug 29, 2018 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Rust, Nedsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
For Jack, who got me started, after I got him started. -J.P. For Ruth, for laughing at the right times. -N.R.
LISTEN TO ME. We don't have much time.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,388,794 books! | Top bar: Always visible