|713 (28,057)||518||20,625|| (3.95)||3||0|
- Childhood's End (Foreword, some editions) 6,988 copies, 149 reviews
- The Illustrated Man (Translator, some editions) 6,029 copies, 100 reviews
- The Stars My Destination (Afterword, some editions) 4,445 copies, 118 reviews
- The Naked Sun (Afterword, some editions) 4,412 copies, 66 reviews
- The travels of Marco Polo the Venetian (Preface, some editions) 3,074 copies, 30 reviews
- City (Afterword, some editions) 1,706 copies, 49 reviews
- The World Treasury of Science Fiction (Contributor) 611 copies, 2 reviews
- The Best from the Rest of the World (Contributor) 52 copies
- Gilgamesh og Atrahasis : to babylonske helter (Translator) 14 copies
- Sumeriske skrifter (Translator) 7 copies
- Brummboken 98 (Contributor) 6 copies
Top members (works)
Information from the Norwegian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Tor Åge Bringsværd is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Tor Åge Bringsværd is composed of 13 names. You can examine and separate out names.