1) Daniel Stern (1928–2007), the Cullen Distinguished Professor of English at the University of Houston Creative Writing Program, who wrote numerous novels and short story collections;
2) The pen name of historian Marie Catherine Sophie de Flavigny, comtesse d'Agoult (1805-1876) -- see separate LT entry;
3) Daniel N. Stern, M.D. (see separate LT entry), a major contributor to modern psychoanalytic developmental theory.
4) Stern, Daniel (Daniel Brewster) A haven in the heart of Chapel Hill
5) Stern, Daniel 1957- Rookie of the Year
6) Stern, Daniel. Swingland