|11,835 (12,397)||208||902|| (3.58)||24||1|
- Presumed Innocent 2,589 copies, 34 reviews
- The Burden of Proof 1,602 copies, 8 reviews
- Pleading Guilty 1,110 copies, 11 reviews
- Reversible Errors 1,045 copies, 11 reviews
- The Laws of Our Fathers 1,042 copies, 7 reviews
- Personal Injuries 937 copies, 8 reviews
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School 895 copies, 15 reviews
- Innocent 830 copies, 63 reviews
- Ordinary Heroes 821 copies, 15 reviews
- Limitations 389 copies, 15 reviews
- Identical (Kindle County) 206 copies, 12 reviews
- Ultimate Punishment: A Lawyer's Reflections on Dealing with the Death… 171 copies, 2 reviews
- The Best American Mystery Stories 2006 99 copies, 1 review
- Guilty As Charged 43 copies
Top members (works)
Scott Turow has 1 upcoming event.
Turow discusses his latest Kindle County bestseller, the story of Identical
twin brothers – one a candidate for mayor and the other newly released from prison after serving 25 years for the murder of his girlfriend.
Location: Street: Max & Benny’s, 461 Waukegan Rd. City: Northbrook, Province: Illinois Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Scott Turow has 5 media appearances.
Scott Turow, Author
Scott Turow, attorney and author of mystery suspense novels discusses his book 'Innocent' (timspalding)
Scott Turow has 11 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Related book awards
Improve this author
Scott Turow is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Scott Turow is composed of 7 names. You can examine and separate out names.