|12,526 (13,103)||231||921|| (3.59)||24||0|
- Presumed Innocent (Author) 2,758 copies, 39 reviews
- The Burden of Proof 1,676 copies, 8 reviews
- Pleading Guilty 1,160 copies, 13 reviews
- The Laws of Our Fathers 1,095 copies, 7 reviews
- Reversible Errors 1,083 copies, 14 reviews
- Personal Injuries 989 copies, 9 reviews
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School 920 copies, 16 reviews
- Innocent 871 copies, 65 reviews
- Ordinary Heroes 867 copies, 17 reviews
- Limitations 406 copies, 16 reviews
- Identical 311 copies, 18 reviews
- Ultimate Punishment: A Lawyer's Reflections on Dealing with the Death… 184 copies, 2 reviews
- The Best American Mystery Stories 2006 (Editor) 108 copies, 1 review
- Guilty As Charged (Editor & Introduction) 45 copies
Top members (works)
Scott Turow has 5 media appearances.
Scott Turow, Author
Scott Turow, attorney and author of mystery suspense novels discusses his book 'Innocent' (timspalding)
Scott Turow has 13 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
Scott Turow is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Scott Turow is composed of 8 names. You can examine and separate out names.