Melvil Decimal System: 346.7307
Dewmoji: 👫 > ⚖ > 🤫 > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Constitutional and administrative law
Commerce, Defense, Public Finance, And Public Property
Contemporary Legal Issues
Courts And Procedure
Cases, Laws, Regulations
Codes; Revised statutes
Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
South Central U.S.
West Coast U.S.
Works under MDS 346.7307
- West's Business Law with Online Research Guide, 9th Edition by Kenneth W. Clarkson
- The Entrepreneur's Guide to Business Law by Constance E. Bagley
- Uniform Commercial Code by James J. White
- Business Law (Barron's Business Review Series) by Robert W. Emerson
- Business Law by Henry R. Cheeseman
- Smith and Roberson's Business Law by Richard A. Mann
- The Legal Environment of Business: Text and Cases -- Ethical, Regulatory, Global, and E-Commerce Issues by Frank B. Cross
- Business Law Today: The Essentials by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Understanding Business and Personal Law, Student Edition by McGraw-Hill
- Business Law Today, Standard Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Business Law: The Ethical, Global, and E-Commerce Environment by Jane P. Mallor
- Business: Its Legal, Ethical, and Global Environment by Marianne M. Jennings
- Business Law and the Regulatory Environment: Concepts and Cases by Michael B. Metzger
- Uniform Commercial Code in a Nutshell by Bradford Stone
- Fundamentals of Business Law by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment by Terry Halbert
- How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy by Stephen Elias
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business by O. Lee Reed
- Business Basics for Law Students: Essential Terms and Concepts by Robert W. Hamilton
- Business Law and the Legal Environment, Comprehensive Volume by Ronald A. Anderson
- Solve Your Money Troubles: Debt, Credit & Bankruptcy by Robin Leonard J.D.
- A Handbook of Basic Law Terms (Black's Law Dictionary Series) by Bryan A. Garner
- Asset Protection : Concepts and Strategies for Protecting Your Wealth by Jay Adkisson
- Essentials of Business Law by Anthony Liuzzo
- Personal Bankruptcy Laws For Dummies by James P. Caher
- The New Bankruptcy: Will It Work for You? by Stephen Elias
- Business Law with UCC Applications (Eleventh Edition) by Gordon W. Brown
- Law for Business by A. James Barnes
- Basic Bankruptcy Law for Paralegals, Fourth Edition by David L. Buchbinder
- Contemporary Business Law and Online Commerce Law (5th Edition) by Henry R. Cheeseman
- The Legal Environment of Business: A Critical Thinking Approach with Total Law CD-ROM (2nd Edition) by Nancy K. Kubasek
- Business Law Today: Text & Cases-Legal, Ethical, Regulatory, and International Environment by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Sales and Leases: Examples and Explanations by James Brook
- Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor: Examples and Explanations (Examples & Explanations Series) by Brian A. Blum
- The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems by Elizabeth Warren
- Secured Credit: A Systems Approach by Lynn M. Lopucki
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment by Henry R. Cheeseman
- Solve Your Money Troubles: Get Debt Collectors Off Your Back & Regain Financial Freedom (11 th edition) by Robin Leonard
- Understanding Secured Transactions by William H. Lawrence
- Make the Rules or Your Rivals Will by G. Richard Shell
- Eat What You Kill: The Fall of a Wall Street Lawyer by Milton C Regan
- Introduction to Bankruptcy Law (West Legal Studies Series) by Martin A. Frey
- Payment Systems: Examples and Explanations by James Brook
- The Legal and E-Commerce Environment Today: Business in the Ethical, Regulatory, and International Setting by Roger LeRoy Miller
- West's Business Law, Alternate Edition by Gaylord A. Jentz
- Online Legal Research Guide by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Money Troubles: Legal Strategies to Cope With Your Debts (Solve Your Money Troubles) by Robin Leonard
- Secured Transactions: Examples and Explanations by James Brook
- The Legal, Ethical and International Environment of Business by Herbert M. Bohlman
- Bankruptcy and Related Law in a Nutshell by David G. Epstein
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.