- All collections (407), U3A Travel Writing (5), Best books of 2022 (10), Pro and Anti "Progress" (6), Classic Travel Writing (17), Best of 2021 (10), Best of 2020 (13), U3A - Rewilding Yourself (5), U3A Contemporary society (10), U3A - Philosophy (11), 2019 Best of (9), U3A background (21), 2018 almost ran (36), 2018 Best of (10), Semester 2 (6), Semester 1 (4), U3A (6), Philosophy Meet Up - books to consider (62), Wisdom in Crisis Readers (11), Mental Health Week 2016 (61), Poetry (36), 2017 Best of (6), Your library (188), Wishlist (5), Currently reading (10), Read but unowned (8), Favorites (15)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Apr 25, 2015
- About My Library
- Lots of poetry, and some art and architecture. I mainly rely on the stack of the Reid Library at the University of Western Australia as well as several local libraries.
- About Me
- I live in Perth, Western Australia, by the banks of the Swan River. Since my teenage years literature has been a great passion in life, and I consume a large variety, from poetry to history to psychology to evolutionary history. I've written two books and have two more waiting in the wings. As well as having a PhD in literature (UWA) I have a science degree (Notre Dame), and value both the arts and the sciences highly.
- Perth, Western Australia
- Currently Reading
- The Traveller's Tree: A Journey Through the Caribbean Islands (New York Review Books Classics) by Patrick Leigh Fermor
Tom.Wilson reviewed, added:
- Interesting Library