Undead and Unwed

by MaryJanice Davidson

Series: Queen Betsy (1)

After losing her job and getting run down by an SUV, Betsy doesn't think her life can get much worse. But then comes her afterlife. Waking in a tacky coffin wearing off-brand shoes, Betsy soon discovers that she is now a member of the undead. What's more, she seems to be the prophesized "Queen of Vampires," with all the perks, and none of the weaknesses, of traditional vampires. Finding herself in the midst of a power struggle between the forces of darkness, Betsy only has her rich friend Jessica and the hunky vampire Sinclair to fall back on.… (more)

English (126)  Spanish (1)  All languages (127)
Not for me. Got about half way. ( )
  Seayla2020 | Aug 21, 2021 |
Yes, this is SO funny! ( )
  Chica3000 | Dec 11, 2020 |
I love these books. Easy reads and laugh-out-loud funny. ( )
  Chris.Bulin | Oct 1, 2020 |
Saved my day really. This book was so funny and still full of action and romance and hot men that it cannot be anything else than perfect. I loved it. It was so amazing and I loved Betsy's attitude towards everything happening to her. Also no one sane cannot say that Eric wasn't hot :) Can't wait to read the next book in the series
  AllAndAnyBooks | Sep 17, 2020 |
Yep, I still can't stand chicklit. This book would have been a thousand times better if it had gone the queer route. ( )
  thewanlorn | Feb 24, 2020 |

Wu, NancyNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Yeşiltuna, ZeynepTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Zeller, StefanieTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Zeller, StefanieTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to Anthony Alongi, my editor, my partner, my bearded nemesis, and my friend. All praise to my darling husband.
The day I died started out bad and got worse in a hurry.
Hampton & Son, realizing about a year too late that they had to slash costs, decided administrative layoffs were the way to go as opposed to, say, cutting the six figure salaries of senior management. The clerks and secretaries had been deemed expendable. But vengeance would be ours. Without us, those twits couldn't even send a fax, much less run the company. (chapter 1)
I love my cat. She's a pain in the ass, but she's dependable, and has never once told me to change my shirt because I look like a crack whore in periwinkle blue. Heck, the whole reason I was in this fix was, in part, because of Giselle, but I hadn't gotten rid of her, or even snacked on her. I was definitely a cat person.

Which is why it was unbelievably annoying that dogs now found me irresistible. Before I woke up in the funeral home, I had ignored dogs, and they had ignored me, and we'd gone about our separate business. No longer. (chapter 11)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,564,924 books! | Top bar: Always visible