The Titan's Curse

by Rick Riordan

Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians (3), Camp Half-Blood (3), Riordan's Demi-Gods (1.3)

When the goddess Artemis disappears while hunting a rare, ancient monster, a group of her followers joins Percy and his friends in an attempt to find and rescue her before the winter solstice, when her influence is needed to sway the Olympian Council regarding the war with the Titans.

English (341)  Spanish (3)  Portuguese (Portugal) (1)  French (1)  German (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Creek (1)  All languages (349)
I don't think this one was nearly as engaging as the last adventure, but it was still a good read. There were enough hints of things to come that I'm still interested in going forward. ( )
  jamestomasino | Sep 11, 2021 |
I don't think I'd be wrong in pinning this as a turning point in the Percy Jackson saga. I've yet to read the last two books, but there's a lot going on in this one. For me, this is where the world Percy lives in just really seems to take shape and, as we meet new people and are taken to new places, one really begins to understand the level of danger that faces these young people.

I don't have much more to say than: It's great. And I can wait to get onto the next one. ( )
  crtsjffrsn | Aug 27, 2021 |
OBS: Volume 3
  BibliotecaImaculada | Aug 24, 2021 |
HOW DID I NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT WENT DOWN IN THIS BOOK?????????

1) BIANCAS DEATH
2)NICO RUNNING AWAY AND HATING PERCY
3) ZOES DEATH
4) THALIA BECOMING A HUNTER???? LIKE BRO
5) EVERYTHING WITH ATLAS?! ANNABETH BEING GONE FOR THE ENTIRE BOOK???
6) P A N
7) AND THEY DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT NICO AND BIANCA AND THE LOTUS CASINO
8) CLARISSE’S SECRET QUEST?!?
9) soooo good, another classic obv

i’m glad its been so many years since i read these books, im basically starting from scratch with how little i remember the details and its so good ( )
  beethovensfruit | Aug 21, 2021 |
I thought this one was much better than the first two, and more like the Heroes of Olympus series in writing style; much more fun and compelling to read than the first two Percy Jacksons. ( )
  emrsalgado | Jul 23, 2021 |
So it's funny, but it's also very exciting, with the gods behaving in that disgraceful and unpredictable way that gods do. Then there are the really bad guys. If you're familiar with these ancient characters, you'll be impressed by how Riordan handles them. If they're new to you, it's a gripping introduction.

Readers who are familiar with ancient mythology will enjoy Riordan's tongue-in-cheek approach; those who aren't just might be tempted to go to the original sources to learn more.

Riordan, Rickprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bernstein, JesseNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Rekiaro, IlkkaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Topher Bradfield

A camper who has made a world of difference
The Friday before winter break, my mom packed me an overnight bag and a few deadly weapons and took me to a new boarding school.
This LT work is the third volume (of five) in Rick Riordan's series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Please do not combine it with any other individual title or collection of titles from the series. Thank you.

When Percy Jackson receives an urgent distress call from his friend Grover, he immediately prepares for battle. He knows he'll need his powerful demigod allies, Annabeth and Thalia, at his side; his trusty bronze sword, Riptide; and ... a ride from his mom.

The demigods race to the rescue, to find that Grover has made an important discovery: two new powerful half-bloods whose parentage is unknown. But that's not all that awaits them. The Titan lord, Kronos, has set up his most devious trap yet, and the young heroes have just fallen prey.

Hilarious and action-packed, this third adventure in the series finds Percy faced with his most dangerous challenge so far: the chilling prophecy of the Titan's curse.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,319,410 books! | Top bar: Always visible