Harry Potter (Books 1-7) (2007)

by J. K. Rowling

Series: Harry Potter (Set 1-7)

10,495165534 (4.64)1 / 151
Collects the complete series that relates the adventures of young Harry Potter, who attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where he and others of his kind learn their craft.

English (154)  German (5)  French (1)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  Swedish (1)  All languages (162)
yeah yeah jk rowling sucks, but these books are still alright. have aged worse tho for me, and not bc of politics but bc you kind of realize how lame the final battle and its explanation is... still as far as seminal childrens literature goes this is pretty high tier compared to others
  rottweilersmile | Feb 28, 2022 |
Of course, a wonderful book. The reader feels like an "insider" to the main characters and they seem almost like school friends. Well done, of course. The movies are good, too, but not as great as the books. ( )
  WiseOwlFactory | Feb 20, 2022 |
The Harry Potter book set is a great read for anyone who loves magic and fantasy. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great read and doesn't mind a couple of long books. ( )
  Grace-Olivia | Dec 7, 2021 |
I was hooked on the Percy Jackson series and the other collections that are placed after the series so I was hesitant about starting a whole new series, but I'm glad I did because I fell in love with all the characters and now feel like I have a deep connection with this series. ( )
  Riley052206 | Aug 23, 2021 |
Wonderful series. Always fun to read. ( )
  Conni_W | Jul 7, 2021 |
On the descriptions page for this set, several of the descriptions are for other boxed sets than this. Some apply to the earlier boxed set which contains only the first four volumes, some are for audio books. Only the description which applies to the full seven volume set should be there. The other descriptions belong on other pages.

Brilliance and delightful exploration into the child within me, the man. My imagination breaths and every character, creature and creation is seen with clarity and in colour, magically, intuition and insightfulness is formed with each book and myself. Well crafted, well read and well remembered.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 169,957,562 books! | Top bar: Always visible