Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The Taming of the Shrew
Ambleside Books (146)
Books Set in Italy (13)
CCE 1000 Good Books List (114)
100 World Classics (73)
University literature (109)
Authors from England (21)
Plays I Like (59)
Unread books (852)
Is contained in
Has the adaptation
Is replied to in
Has as a study
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 074347757X, Mass Market Paperback)Folger Shakespeare Library
The world's leading center for Shakespeare studies
Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Karen Newman
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:47 -0400)
A revised edition of the comedy covers the playwright's life and theater, an introduction to the play, sources, critical commentaries, and stage and film productions
3 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks MediaFusion.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.