Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway by Susan…

Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway

by Susan Jeffers

English (19)  French (1)  All languages (20)
This book has 5 truths as highlighted by author. But unfortunately, truth 2 is similar to truth 3 and 5.

And truth 4 is not entirely true. Some people may have less fear due to their brain's amygdala nt functioning. ( )
  Jason.Ong.Wicky | Oct 9, 2018 |
Ne plus craindre de prendre une décusion, de changer de travail, de vous lancer dans un projet de demander une augmentation, de mettre fin à une relation. Tremblez mais osez|
  ACParakou | May 28, 2018 |
Hate self-help but read it anyway. Some of the basic tenets of 'Feel the fear and do it anyway' are sound. And the first few chapters, devoted specifically addressing fear, are worth reading. I've just got sand in my dreamcatcher and draw the line at nonsense like the law of attraction. Of which there is plenty in this book. Including the half-baked notion that anger causes cancer, all negativity is evil and wrong and the usual Pollyanna rubbish about positive thinking. It may be horseshit but horseshit has its uses — like compost. ( )
  graffiti.living | Oct 22, 2017 |
Absolutely powerful book about helping us move past our fears. Sensible and applicable advice to assist everyone who fears. And let's face it, that's all of us! ( )
  CherieKephart | Aug 3, 2017 |
THE PHENOMENAL CLASSIC THAT HAS CHANGED THE LIVES OF MILLIONS

Are you afraid of making decisions . . . asking your boss for a raise . . . leaving an unfulfilling relationship . . . facing the future? Whatever your fear, here is your chance to push through it once and for all. In this enduring guide to self-empowerment, Dr. Susan Jeffers inspires us with dynamic techniques and profound concepts that have helped countless people grab hold of their fears and move forward with their lives. Inside you??ll discover

ƒ?› what we are afraid of, and why
ƒ?› how to move from victim to creator
ƒ?› the secret of making no lose decisions
ƒ?› the vital 10-step process that helps you outtalk the negative chatterbox in your brain
ƒ?› how to create more meaning in your life
And so much more!

With insight and humor, Dr. Jeffers shows you how to become powerful in the face of your fearsƒ??and enjoy the elation of living a creative, joyous, loving life.

ƒ??Should be required for every person who can read! I recommend this book in every one of my seminars!ƒ?
ƒ??Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul

ƒ??Itƒ??s a must! The most practical guide to personal empowerment I have ever read. Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway goes to number one on my recommended reading list.ƒ?
ƒ??Jordan Paul, Ph.D., co-author of Do I Have to Give Up Me to Be Loved by You?

ƒ??Living is taking chances, and Feel the Fear . . . and Do It Anyway has helped so many people, both men and women, to achieve success.ƒ?
ƒ??Louise L. Hay, author of The Power Is Within You ( )
  cdiemert | Jul 30, 2017 |
For the wonderful gifts of life and love,

I dedicate this book to my beautiful mother, Jeanne,

and the loving memory of my father, Leon.
What is it for you?
Lady Di could be bicycling nude down the street giving this book away and nobody would read it.
Feel the fear and do it anyway.
Whatever happens to me, given any situation, I can handle it … Put signs in your home that say 'So what? I'll handle it!'

Wat houdt ons tegen om de persoon te zijn die we willen zijn, om dedingen te doen die we willen doen?
Het antwoord - de basis van alle antwoorden - is angst. Angst om beslissingen te nemen, om te spreken in het openbaar, om van baan te veranderen, om auto te rijden, om een bekende op te bellen, maar ook angst om een relatie te beginnen of te beëindigen, om alleen te zijn, om oud te worden... Waaruit onze angst ook bestaat, het is een levensfeit waar niemand aan ontkomt. Angst kan echter ook verlammend werken en leiden tot gevoelens van onzekerheid, frustratie, besluiteloosheid, kwaadheid of hulpeloosheid. En dat is niet nodig!
Psychologe Susan Jeffers leert ons om de angstgevoelens die ons blokkeren te herkennen, te accepteren en er overheen te stappen. Met begrip en humor leert ze ons stap voor stap die angst weliswaar te voelen, maar tóch die dingen te doen die we eigenlijk willen doen. De adviezen en technieken die ze ons aanreikt zijn gebaseerd op de cursussen die ze geeft en die al duizenden mensen geholpen hebben op de weg naar een beter leven.

Dynamic and inspirational, FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY is filled with concrete techniques to turn passivity into asssertiveness. Dr. Susan Jeffers, teaches you how to stop negative thinking patterns and reeducate your mind to think more positively. You will learn: the vital 10-Step Positive Thinking Process; how to risk a little every day; how to turn every decision into a "No-Lose" situation, and much more.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:23 -0400)

This book is filled with techniques to turn passivity into asssertiveness. Dr. Susan Jeffers, teaches you how to stop negative thinking patterns and re-educate your mind to think more positively. You will learn: the vital 10-Step Positive Thinking Process; how to risk a little every day; how to turn every decision into a "No-Lose" situation, and much more.… (more)

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,561,599 books! | Top bar: Always visible