dismiss

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (1957)

by Dr. Seuss

The Grinch tries to stop Christmas from arriving by stealing all the presents and food from the village, but much to his surprise it comes anyway.
Recently added byjcrn, htuimala, PerrinAy, Rachael_SJSU, grosas, GaurangGarg, private library, LegoHarley, JerBek

Delightful - fun. ( )
  bread2u | Jul 1, 2020 |
I don't remember a lot about this one, beyond the fact that I definitely read it as a kid.
  Tara_Calaby | Jun 22, 2020 |
How the grinch stole Christmas is one of my all time favorite books. The plot is well written and intriguing. The theme behind it is the importance of loving others and making them feel included. The setting is incredible as "whoville" is so intricately designed and illustrated and show cases Dr.Seuss incredible imagination. ( )
  gsip24 | Nov 20, 2019 |
I love this book and I love the cartoon movie. I think this is a great story for children to have them understand that Christmas is not only about gifts but being together.
  Galiana.Carranza | Oct 17, 2019 |
Good lesson for kids in how to learn to be tolerant of noise and to share, as well as in exploitation of those weaker than oneself! :-) ( )
  FourFreedoms | May 17, 2019 |
For Teddy Owens
Every Who Down in Who-ville Liked Christmas a lot...
But the Grinch, Who lived just North of Who-ville, Did NOT!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 148,026,021 books! | Top bar: Always visible