Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Systematic Theology by Louis Berkhof

Systematic Theology

by Louis Berkhof

Recently added byBradGreenLibrary, pjayb, private library, Joe.Brown, BobbySchrimsher, CharlesEW, Jonathan0484

Logos Library
  birdsnare | May 16, 2019 |
There is nothing wrong with Berkhof;s theology. He is theologically sound on every point. My main drawback is that he is hard to read. His writing style is heavy, difficult to wade through. Nevertheless, I go to this book when I want to see someone's else's point about a theological matter and I know that Berkhof will not lead me astray. ( )
  rcalbright | Sep 5, 2017 |
Doctrinal Theology
  CPI | Aug 1, 2016 |
Classic Seminary teaching book in Reformed Theology
  antiqueart | Dec 6, 2013 |
It is little wonder that Louis Berkhof's Systematic Theology has been a standard text book in Reformed seminaries for so long. Although I am not likely to reread it cover to cover again, it will remain one of my most prized reference books to which I will return often. ( )
  HowHop | Apr 12, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,494,957 books! | Top bar: Always visible