Camp Hell

by Jordan Castillo Price

Series: PsyCop (5)

19117145,250 (4.39)8
Fantasy. Fiction. LGBTQIA+ (Fiction.) Victor Bayne honed his dubious psychic skills at one of the first psych training facilities in the country, Heliotrope Station, otherwise known as Camp Hell to the psychics who've been guests behind its razorwire fence.Vic discovers that none of the people he remembers from Camp Hell can be found online. Someone's gone through a lot of trouble to bury the past. But who?… (more)

First experience in this series for me. A psychic cop is looking for information about his past. Along the way he meets a couple of former residents of camp hell. As well as learning how to exorcise ghosts. Like the flaming ghost that's associated with an er room at the local hospital. ( )
  ChrisWeir | Jul 17, 2024 |
Camp Hell brings us to the "institution" where Vic was traumatised and experimented on as a young psychic along with others with paranormal powers. Victor is out to banish his inner demons as an outside group is keeping tabs on Vic's every move. Jacob and Vic's love is stretched as Vic is abducted by the secret group to be used and abused for his powers. Vic may be messed up and skinny but he's one powerful man especially with Jacob by his side. Definitely the best of the three books in my opinion and Vic's bruises from the hot sex leaves you wanting more. ( )
  Connorz | Jan 4, 2023 |
As I suspected from the title, this 'chapter' in Vic's story was full of revelations. It's pivotal to the series. Jordan C. Price is good. The scope of the world she's created is not only amazing, it sneaked up on me. How appropriate, considering ghosts are involved. ( )
  terriaminute | Dec 4, 2022 |
Wow, this was such an amazing installment, one of my favorites in this series. The flashbacks to Camp Hell added a lot to the story, and I loved having this window into Vic’s troubled past (even though imagining him with a mohawk cracked me up ( )
  claudiereads | Nov 25, 2022 |
This is the book that really sets the series on its path, with Vic facing his past head-on, Ziggler coming to terms with his own fears and deciding being a PsyCop isn't really all it's cracked up to be, Jacob discovering an unknown talent, and Roger Burke getting what he deserved. Still one of my favorites of the series. ( )
  fuzzipueo | Apr 24, 2022 |

Price, Jordan CastilloAuthorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Pugh, GomezNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

PsyCop (5)

Vic discovered that none of the people he remembers from Camp Hell can be found online, and there's no mention of Heliotrope Station itself, either. Someone's gone through a lot of trouble to bury the past. But who?

Jordan Castillo Price is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 208,348,659 books! | Top bar: Always visible