Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage

by Christopher Andersen

One of America's bestselling pop-culture and current-events authors reveals the inside story of the First Couple, in this biography of the history-making family.

I learned that good marriages take a lot of work and I enjoyed this book because it provided in depth information on not only Barack & Michelle's parents but also discussed their grandparents and the events which made them the strong people they are today. It's a great book that I may buy in the future. ( )
1 vote bamalibrarylady | Jan 14, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,686,749 books! | Top bar: Always visible