I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have…

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

by Ally Carter

Model Spy by Shannon Greenland (Caramellunacy)
    Caramellunacy: The Specialists series is also about a group of teenagers who are training to be spies. The group in The Specialists involves more misfits and a bit less on the romance front. Think more Mission: Impossible. But the similar premise and action-packed style makes these two series read-alikes.… (more)
    Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (_Zoe_)
    _Zoe_: Another boarding school whose students are secretly different--but in this case, they're witches and werewolves.
    Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan (nessreader)
    nessreader: Both teen romances with sparky dialogue, strong girls with their own agenda and friendships as well as romance. Similar sense of humour in both.
    Finding Lubchenko by Michael Simmons (meggyweg)
    Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger (68papyrus, bell7)
    68papyrus: Etiquette & Espionage also features a stong heroine and takes place at a boarding school.
    bell7: Though set in different time periods, both books feature smart, funny heroines who go to a school where all is not as it seems.

Fun, but I honestly expected more mystery or suspense, not just all young YA romance. I also took me a while to adjust to the narrator's voice. ( )
  bookwyrmm | Jul 28, 2015 |
I loved the story. Enough to make me want to read the sequel. :)
  mszettiel | Jul 7, 2015 |
This is a pleasant, funny, somewhat smart read. It's YA, and to be honest I've read much better YA than this, but I still liked it a lot. It was a quick read and although it features some heavy moments (death of a parent being the heaviest) it's mostly light fare. The characters and plot are interesting enough to make me want to read more. ( )
  DanielleMD | Jun 20, 2015 |
No-recomendado por Violante.

Me propongo leer de principio a fin libros considerados "malos". Mi intención es encontrar al menos UNA cualidad buena en ellos y reseñarlos objetivamente siguiendo 20 puntos a desarrollar brevemente. (Los puntos varían según el género del que se trate.)

Si tienen ganas de No-recomendarme otros libros
pueden comentar acá o ACÁ. ¡Cualquier género es bienvenido! Cuanto más variado, mejor :)
  LaMala | Jun 7, 2015 |
This was a fun fast teen read. I think I will go on to the next in the series but I will read some books in between each one. ( )
  mlake | Apr 28, 2015 |
In memory of Ellen Moore Balarzs, a true Gallagher Girl.
I suppose a lot of teenage girls feel invisible sometimes, like they just disappear. Well, that's me - Cammie the Chameleon. But I'm luckier than most because, at my school, that's considered cool. I go to a school for spies.

Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school - typical that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and student received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallager Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses, but its really a school for spies.

Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man seven different ways with her bare hands, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl. Sure she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real "pavement artist" - but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her?

As a sophomore at a secret spy school and the daughter of a former CIA operative, Cammie is sheltered from "normal teenage life" until she meets a local boy while on a class surveillance mission.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,702,273 books! | Top bar: Always visible