|16,370 (16,445)||495||751|| (3.77)||74||1|
- Turning Angel (Author) 1,536 copies, 45 reviews
- True Evil 1,448 copies, 34 reviews
- Blood Memory (Author) 1,426 copies, 33 reviews
- The Quiet Game 1,383 copies, 43 reviews
- The Footprints of God 1,312 copies, 29 reviews
- 24 Hours 1,243 copies, 37 reviews
- Dead Sleep 1,227 copies, 23 reviews
- Third Degree (Author) 1,047 copies, 41 reviews
- The Devil's Punchbowl 1,028 copies, 34 reviews
- Mortal Fear 950 copies, 24 reviews
- Sleep No More 943 copies, 22 reviews
- Black Cross 803 copies, 15 reviews
- Natchez Burning 693 copies, 53 reviews
- Spandau Phoenix 646 copies, 8 reviews
Top members (works)
Greg Iles has 1 upcoming event.
Greg Iles, Mississippi Blood
#1 New York Times
ABOUT THE BOOK:Mississippi Blood
is the enthralling conclusion to a breathtaking trilogy seven years in the making--one that has kept readers on the edge of their seats. With piercing insight, narrative prowess, and a masterful ability to blend history and imagination, New York Times bestselling author Greg Iles illuminates the brutal history of the American South in a highly atmospheric and suspenseful novel that delivers the shocking resolution his fans have eagerly awaited.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 7PM, Greg Iles will appear at The Carter Library to read, discuss, sign, and answer questions about his latest novel, Mississippi Blood.
This event is free and open to the public.
If you are unable to attend this event, you may still pre-order a signed copy via the event URL linked below. (jasbro)… (more)
Event location: The Carter Library, 441 Freedom Pkwy NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
Greg Iles has 53 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Greg Iles and his wife live with their two children in Natchez, Mississippi.
Improve this author
Greg Iles is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Greg Iles is composed of 6 names. You can examine and separate out names.