Philosophy and Psychology
Natural sciences and mathematics
Technology and Application of Knowledge
History and Geography
Medicine and health
Engineering and allied operations
Agriculture & related technologies
Home and family management
Management and auxiliary services
Manufacture of products for specific uses
Chemistry; Chemical Engineering
Foods: Sugar, Starch, etc.
Lights: Gas, Oil, Candles, etc.
Ceramics: Glass, Clay, Cement, etc.
Bleaching; Dyeing; Inks; Paints
Other Organic Chemic Industries
Selected Works under MDS 66X (16,741)
- The Art of Fermentation: An In-Depth Exploration of Essential Concepts and Processes from around the World by Sandor Ellix Katz
- Natural Dyes and Home Dyeing (Formerly Titled: Natural Dyes in the United States) by Rita J. Adrosko
- Soapmaker's Companion: A Comprehensive Guide with Recipes, Techniques & Know-How (Natural Body Series - The Natural Way by Susan Miller Cavitch
- Ignition!: An Informal History of Liquid Rocket Propellants (Rutgers University Press Classics) by John Drury Clark
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
- The artsGraphic arts and decorative artsTextile artsYarn preparation and weaving
- The artsGraphic arts and decorative artsTextile artsYarn preparation and weavingWeaving
- The artsGraphic arts and decorative artsTextile arts
- The artsSculptureCeramic arts
- The artsGraphic arts and decorative artsTextile artsNeedlework
- Natural sciences and mathematicsChemistry
- The artsGraphic arts and decorative arts
- The artsSculpture
- The artsGraphic arts and decorative artsDecorative Arts