- Main Library (13,036)
- Fischer Collection (227), Freemasonry (32), A/V (15), audio-visual (3), Astral (3), 9780964782600 (3), mind and deity (2), PDF (2), parapsychology (2), Anthroposophy (2), Rhine Research Center (1), Psychoanalysis (1), Spiritualism (1), Numerology (1), Initiation rites (1), blakney eckhart (1), Mysteries: Religious (1), Precious stones -- Therapeutic use (1), Crystal gazing (1), Religions (1), Akashic records (1), PDF; Printed Copy; (1), Krishna (Hindu deity) (1), Orpheus (Greek mythological character) (1), Magic (1), alchemy (1), Reincarnation (1), palmistry (1), prediction (1), dreams (1), astrology (1), clairvoyance (1), channeling (1), Herbals. (1), Hymnody (1), past-life regression (1), EVP (1), Dreams (1), spirit releasement (1), physical mediumship (1), Spirit writings (1), remote viewing (1), hypnosis (1), Religious biography (1), Human body (1), Astrology (1), Philosophy (1), Meditation (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Aug 26, 2013
- Real Name
- Metaphysical &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;am
- About My Library
- The esoteric reading room & study center insludes a lending library of 13,000 books, 8,000 PDFs of pre-1930 materials (not cataloged) and a modest audio-visual archive.
I will reopen if a majority of delinquent borrowers are faithful in returning long-overdue books.
Open every Sunday 2-6pm. Most materials may be borrowed.
- About Me
- I evolve, to my own amazement and the amusement of others, feeding a lifelong quest to understand mysterious childhood experiences. In early retirement, abandoning musicology and historic performance, I became a parapsychological field investigator (aka 'ghost hunter'), then hypnotherapist, and now the founder and minister of an entirely rational and evidence-based spiritual support community. No doctrines, no dogma. Consult the evidence and make up your own mind as to the Soul and 'God".
Finding graduate studies in Theology at Duke orthodox and constricting, I begin in Fall 2021 the doctor of philosophy in religion program at Claremont School of Theology, focusing on science & religion, process theory, parapsychology, the Historical jesus, phenomena of mysticism, and consciousness studies.
My library addresses three questions: Who are we? Why are we here? How should we conduct ourselves? It covers such topics as the "Hard Problem of Consciousness," Jungian and Transpersonal psychology, dreams, parapsychology (the scientific study of paranormal phenomena) including: remote viewing, ghost hunting, hauntings, Poltergeists, past life regression, reincarnation, Near-Death Experiences, Out-of-Body Experiences, psychokinesis, spirit attachment & possession, physical & mental mediumship, healing, the body-mind enigma, spiritualism, Freemasonry & Mystery Schools, New Thought, Theosophy, Hermetics, Kabbala, astrology, numerology, sacred geometry, unexplained phenomena, gematria, divination, tarot. // I still perform on historic keyboard instruments (organ, fortepiano, clavichord, harpsichord) and play some classic jazz piano, but have in recent years become an avid genetic genealogist.
- Durham, NC, USA
- Also On
- Interesting Library
- AdocentynLibrary, AnomalyArchive, artieberg, Claras-Collection, dbs, Dickison, gentlemania, Harry_Houdini, JackieGleason, johedger, Karen1971, kawika, kevinkear, kheperu, kjellrobin, LifeinBalance, MasonMalcolm, McFarland, neardeath, onenow, rafoba, Robp, schmicker, Scribe_XYZ, SeattleMetaphysical, Teichrib, UniversityLodge408, zoecarnate