- 1001 (104), Fiction (100), Fantasy (76), Sci-fi (74), Paranormal Romance (74), Humor (57), Erotic (55), Classic (54), Vampires (47), Chick lit (46), Favorite!!! (42), Dystopian (32), Horror (30), Romance (29), Dutch (28), Collection (27), Spirituality (26), Post-apocalyptic (24), Werewolves (22), Demons (19), Non-fiction (17), History (17), Shapeshifters (16), Zombies (14), French (13), Time travel (10), Death (10), Urban Fantasy (8), Apocalyptic (8), Thriller (6), Fae (6), Russian (6), Pop-sci (5), Japanese (4), Self help (4), Dragons (4), Angels (4), Upbringing (4), Epistolary (3), Ghosts (3), Gay (3), Eating disorder (3), Detective (3), Literature (3), Mindfulness (2), Abduction (2), Self improvement (2), Meditation (2), Running (2), Health (2), German (2), Mystery (2), YA (2), Autobiography (2), Travel (2), Aliens (2), Utopia (1), Haken (1), Haaksteken (1), Antropomorphic (1), Wet van Aantrekkingskracht (1), Coming out age (1), Bullying (1), Pandemic (1), Foster care (1), Companion (1), Cheating (1), Suicide (1), Soccer (1), Infidelity (1), Spanish (1), Famtasy (1), Flemish (1), Vikings (1), Management (1), Science (1), Handwerk (1), Donkeys (1), Drama (1), Mythology (1), Philosophy (1), Indian (1), Law of Attraction (1), Fashion (1), Fairies (1), Action (1), Pregnancy (1), Wolves (1), Mexican (1), Magical Realism (1), Communication (1), Children (1), War (1), Czech (1), Finance (1), Cancer (1)
- Tag Cloud, Author Cloud, Tag Mirror
- Oct 26, 2007
- Real Name
- About My Library
- Like everyone on LT, I just love to read. It's one of my favorite pasttimes and even though I don't have as much time now as I did when I didn't yet have two little girls, I still try to clear as much time to read as I can. There is just nothing better than snuggling up on the couch in my PJ's with a cup of tea and an excellent book. For me, it's instant relaxation and happiness.
I find myself branching out in my reading more and more. I used to read a lot of horror, dystopia and post-apocalyptic novels, but I've also added science-fiction to my reading list, erotic novels and even a historical novel here or there. Quite recently I've veered into paranormal romance and I'm really enjoying this new genre. I usually vary my reading from chick-lit to a classic, to something depressing, to something more uplifting, etc.
The books in my account are all books I've read and I still own a fair amount of them. I never use the library, I only buy books, but I don't care if they're second hand. Mostly I'll keep books that I've read, unless I thought they were bad or I couldn't finish them. In that case, I'll sell them to pay for my book buying habit ^^
- About Me
- I'm a stay at home mom with a practice in natural healing methods. In addition to reading, I love watching movies.
- Uden, the Netherlands
- http://www.grotebeer.net / www.yourbedtimestory.com
- Also On
- Favorite Authors
- Favorite Lists
- Local Favorites