Planesrunner

by Ian McDonald

Series: Everness (Book 1)

When fourteen-year-old Everett Singh's scientist father is kidnapped from the streets of London, he leaves a mysterious app on Everett's computer giving him access to the Infundibulum--a map of parallel earths--which is being sought by technologically advanced dark powers that Everett must somehow elude while he tries to rescue his father.… (more)

It's more like 3.5 stars, but I round up. I enjoyed the world that was created and I look forward to continuing the series. ( )
  jblopez | Jul 31, 2020 |
Come credibilità fantascientifica è accettabile.
Purtroppo è un libro per ragazzi. ( )
  gi0rgi0 | Mar 25, 2020 |
A good start to the series and pretty interesting. Sometimes the actions of a teenager didn't feel like a teenager but it wasn't too distracting. I'll continue the series. ( )
  Skybalon | Mar 19, 2020 |
A sample of McDonald's prose, at the end of a passage describing flying in an airship (276): "This was how you flew when you dreamed of flying, when you just lifted your arms, and because it was a dream, you lifted from the ground. Light as air." ( )
  ralphpalm | Nov 11, 2019 |
It's almost remarkable how bored I was by a book with such a fascinating premise. I suspect I was just not the right audience for this. ( )
  whatsmacksaid | Sep 21, 2018 |

Ian McDonaldprimary authorall editionscalculated
Vezzoli, AlessandroTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Everness (Book 1)
To Enid, as ever.
The car was black.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,428,116 books! | Top bar: Always visible