A Commentary on Psalms 1-72 by John F. Brug

A Commentary on Psalms 1-72 (2005)

by John F. Brug

16None916,501 (4.5)None

No reviews
Introduction: Sing praises to God, sing praises; Sing praises to our King, sing praises. For God is the King of all the earth; sing to Him a song of praise. (Ps 47:6,7)
The People's Bible Commentary is just what the name implies -- a Bible and commentary for the people.

The study of the book of Psalms is complicated by the special poetic character of the book and by the length of the book.
My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? (Psalm 22:2)
Sing praises to God, sing praises;

sing praises to our King, sing praises.

For God is the King of all the earth;

sing to him a psalm of praise. (Psalm 47:6,7)
Into your hand I commit my spirit; (Psalm 31:6)

Christ-centered Bible truths unfold as you read this complete series of commentaries designed for spiritual growth and reading enjoyment. These trustworthy commentaries help you comprehend what you've read in Scripture as well as apply it to your life.

These commentaries offer: Easy-to-read commentary that follows the text (in New International Version (NIV)) so you learn as you read, Scripture and commentary on the same page, Bible text highlighted in bold, Explanation of complicated passages, Important facts are identified to expand understanding of Bible times and help apply passages to life today, maps and charts.

This series is an excellent companion text for Bible study leaders and for individual use.

Contains Psalms 1 72.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:20 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,287,285 books! | Top bar: Always visible